时间：2018-12-06 02:39:06 来源：酷米范文网 本文已影响 人
摔倒 fall over oneself
摔倒 have a fall
摔倒 fall down
摔倒 fall over
摔倒 measure one's length
1. He had wrenched his ankle badly from the force of the fall.
2. Wilde fell and struck his head on the stone floor.
3. Her ankle caught on a root, and she almost lost her balance.
4. She stumbled and fell, scraping her palms and knees.
5. A cyclist crashed when he touched wheels with another rider.
6. A child's head tends to take the brunt of any fall.
7. I watched a slow-motion videotape replay of his fall.
8. He lost his balance, staggered back against the rail and toppled over.
9. She snagged a heel on a root and tumbled to the ground.
10. It's an absolutely instinctive reaction—if a child falls you pick it up.
11. Mr Pendle hit his head on a wall as he fell.
12. He had to lean on Dan to keep from falling.
13. He fell awkwardly and went down in agony clutching his right knee.
14. The movement took him by surprise, and he pitched forward.
15. Lee and I fell in a tangled heap.
He heard a screech of brakes and then fell down.
Unfortunately, I hurt my knee when I fell down on the ice.
If you don't look out, you may fall on the ice. We looked out for each other on the trip.
She wrestled him to the ground.
He fell and hit his head on the corner of the box.
She broke her hip in the fall.
She fell and broke her left hip.
That was quite a bomb she just dropped.
They overtook me and flung me to the pavement.